It may be that you have a complaint about us or your order. Of course, we find this very annoying and we will do everything we can to find a solution together. Quality, enthusiasm and service are of paramount importance to us. We want our customers to speak enthusiastically about our products, delivery, service and communication. We will do everything possible to resolve your complaint.
You can submit your complaint via the contact form.
How do we handle a complaint?
- We ensure a quick handling of the complaint. You will receive a substantive message from us within 14 days.
- We investigate the cause of the complaint.
- We will contact you to find a solution together.
- We follow up on agreements made.
- We will see each complaint as feedback to prevent a similar complaint.
Are you not satisfied with the handling of your complaint? Then you can submit it to the Thuiswinkel Disputes Committee, Postbus 90600, 2509 LP in The Hague (www.sgc.nl). You can also submit your complaint to the Disputes Committee via the European ODR Platform (http://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr/).